Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sunday for resting....yeah right!

Well, we're off to Sea World tomorrow and I think I have just about everything packed up in our three backpacks. One for food for Logan and the others, one for all the diapers and wipes and extra clothing just in case and the last one for extra diapers and clothes in case of the other just in case not being enough!

One of the four is out for the count and I'm praying he's out for the night. The biggest boy is yawning while sitting watching the game with Daddy so he could be the next one out. (Please, Please, Pretty Please!!) Marie and Katie are watching Peter Cottontail again (think it's the 5th time today but who's counting right??)

Doing laundry so I don't have to worry about missing out on that tomorrow when we are having fun. Yes I did laundry yesterday and the day before that - never ending. Laundry and dishes will never ever go away!

Daddy's trying to get that final Harry Potter book read so we can talk about it because, yes, I finished it the first weekend. He was out of town at school and I don't sleep well without him so I stayed up late and read and then got up really early (before 4:30) and finished it about the time the kids started waking up around 7:30. Good book - best one of them in my opinion.

Here are some pictures of the kids playing around this afternoon/evening. I will post more sometime tomorrow or Monday. It all depends on how tired, no scratch that, exhausted I am after the S.W. trip tomorrow!


1 comment:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Have FUN at Sea World... I love that place!!


Mommy's Favorites