Monday, August 27, 2007

Barney's I Love You Song

I just had to write this so the grandparents can know that Logan is making progress with speaking. Logan has this toy called Learn Through Music and up until now has been one of those annoying toys that you ask yourself "Why in the world did I buy this stupid thing?!?!!!"

Yesterday we got reminded just why it was purchased. He likes to push the same sound over and over and over and over.... well you get the drift. He's been doing that lately with the Barney I Love You song. Later in the day I put a Barney video on for Ryan as he absolutely adores "Barby" as he calls him. Logan, doing his typical thing, climbed up on the entertainment center and fast forwarded through the entire DVD. As I was about to go back in and discuss this with him the I love you song came on and this is what I heard from Logan. "I la oo, oo la ME, ww a py le" (I love you, you love me, we're a happy family) He was able to get some more sounds out but the Oo and the me were very pronounced. To most people that may not be much, but for us it was the most beautiful song we had ever heard!

Keep up the GREAT work; Ms. Wilcox, Ms. Ann, Ms. Kim and Ms. Cheryl! We thank GOD for all of you daily. Logan has progressed so much due to all of your hard work. He loves you all as much as we do! We can't thank you enough for all that you do for him. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites