Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day Two

Well, the pick up went perfect this morning with the school bus. Logan even played outside for a few minutes and did his little pigeon dance (from Sesame Street) He was VERY excited about riding the school bus again. During summer school he wouldn't allow me to put him down at all so it's nice to see him play. It could be because Marie is with him; they have her sit next to him on the bus and they both wave out the window to us as they leave.
It's so quiet!! Katie eating her cereal and Ryan drinking his bottle; I have to keep jumping up and go looking for Logan and Marie. I think I will get over that in a couple of days, at least I hope so! I have to get the kitchen clean, the playroom clean (it will stay clean for a couple of hours - yeah!) and put away all the clothes then it will be time to play with Ryan and Katie. Actually by that time, Ryan will be tired and ready for a nap and Katie will want to watch a movie. I might be able to coax them into playing with me for a little while - perhaps bribing them with food will help. ;)

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites