Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day of School

We survivied the first day of school somehow. Thankfully, I had the children ready about an hour before the bus was scheduled to pick up because it showed up early. Marie (the bus driver) apologized but said that they had messed her route up so she had to go back through and reroute it herself. She wants to pick ours up at 8:10 every morning so she can make the route easier which I have no problem with. Poor guys didn't get home until after 4:30 but thankfully the bus has a/c as they get out of school around 3:00 or 3:15.

Logan was so happy to see us all. He did a little dance when he got into the house and gave me big hugs and kisses and even said Mama when I grabbed him off the bus. Marie (our big girl) wouldn't stop talking at all. I think she likes her new class and all her new friends. Poor little Katie had a rough day. She missed them both and was very whiney all day. She would come up to me and say "Mommy, Logie and Ree Ree ride the school bus?" We had some distraction from all of that because Ryan had his therapy yesterday morning then we had to run Logan's supplies out to the school. I'm not sure how Tuesday will go without that little distraction for Katie Boo.

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites