Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Chaos

I woke up thinking, Oh No! I'm late - I should have been up 15 minutes ago making lunches and getting everything together for school. After I jumped out of bed I realized that it is in fact Saturday morning. I could have attempted to go back to bed but I thought I might get some quality Mommy time to myself. Yeah, that happened for sure.


I came out to the living room and saw that the light in the playroom was on right about the time I heard some toy and Logan's giggle. I decided to hang out with Logan while everyone else was still asleep. We had about 10 minutes of snuggle time before the others wandered out wide awake. They had been watching a movie which I thought was very nice. They kept their door closed so the sound wouldn't wake Logan. They are such good girls!


After Ryan woke up I had to get everyone breakfast and diapers changed and I thought I could have some down time to drink an entire cup of coffee. Boy was I wrong! I had maybe two sips before WWIII broke out in the playroom. Katie wanted to do what big sister Marie was doing and got frustrated that she couldn't. Logan thought it was funny so I hear Katie's screaming, Marie trying to calm her down to help her and Logan's giggling. Ryan was just jibberjabbering the whole time so you can imagine the noise level. I grabbed my camera to see if I could get any good shots and I was able to get a few. Take a look...




No comments:


Mommy's Favorites