Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Odds and Ends....

Believe it or not I attempted to start this post this morning but it's now after 2:00 and I'm just getting back to it. What do you think of Katie's Elmo sunglasses? She wanted Daddy to wear them but I think they may be a little too small!

Katie has been really helpful lately. She was telling Ryan just last night, "it's okay Rye Rye, Daddy's making you a baa baa." Today she helped me by pulling her pants up and putting on her own shoes. The shoes were on the right feet today too! While Ryan was in therapy she wanted to play with everything in that room. She must have asked me twenty times to play with the puzzle. I let her walk while I pushed the double stroller around. (Now that got us some strange looks. Child walking while mommy pushed the double stroller with no children just diaper bag and purse in it)

Ryan has been lots of fun lately too. Yesterday he told me to "psh play!" He wanted to watch "Barby" Today he said shoe, because he found his Elmo shoes and wanted to wear them. At therapy he said bye bye and waved at me while in Ms. Cheryl's arms. He has been dragging his blanket around behind him while walking everywhere so his new name is "Linus" (you know, from Charlie Brown) I've been trying to get a picture of him with blanket in tow but so far......nada.

Logan had to come home early from school today. He caught what everyone else had finally so I went to school to pick him up. I have given him some medicine and he seems to be doing much better. He's been eating non-stop since the first dose so I'd say he's almost back to normal. I have to tell you a little funny story about Mr. Logan. He loves these Koosh balls (will try to find a picture to insert so you know what I'm talking about) with little things that stick out like spider legs. It's a very stretchy ball so you can pull those "spider legs" and stretch them out forever it seems like.
He has decided that he likes to eat them instead of just stretching them now. Apparently, he ate a couple (if not the whole stupid ball) the other day because I received a call from Ms. Ann yesterday. She had to warn me just in case he had a bowel movement. She thought he had worms at first but then realized it wasn't a worm it was one of those "spider legs" from the koosh ball. They were trying to find the ball but hadn't had much luck so they weren't sure how much he had ingested. I spotted one in his diaper myself today. That would explain why he wanted Marie to rub his tummy on the way home from school yesterday. Whatever happened to the days when the kids just stuck beads up their noses?? Marie likes to chew the erasers off her pencils too but I can assure you I won't be looking for those erasers anytime soon!!!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites