Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ryan continued

I have to make this short and sweet as I'm tired and somewhat brain dead. We went to the neurologist for Ryan's initial visit today. I always end up with a migraine when we make a trip there and today was no different. My brain is mush but I wanted to let everyone know how it went so I will give you a short version and try to be more in depth tomorrow.

She couldn't and wouldn't say that Ryan was on the autism spectrum. Yeah! She did recommend genetic testing and an MRI and EEG. She acknowledged that nothing was found with Logan after this (MRI and EEG) testing but was afraid that if she didn't do these tests for Ryan that something could be missed. To me this is just precautionary but the genetic testing is something else entirely. I will go more in-depth tomorrow but for now I must go tend to Logan who had a very full and boring day with us. He's a little on the cranky side as he was woken up before 6:00 by his oldest sister. She decided since she couldn't sleep (allergies) that no one else would either. It made for a very fun trip!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites