Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kids...

I've tried several times to get a picture of Ryan dragging his blanket around. Just as I'm about to snap the picture he drops the blanket, every single time. His back is to me so I'm still trying to figure out how he knows I'm about to take his picture.


He decided he wanted to check out the baseball games yesterday around noon time. I could hear the sound of the music but couldn't figure out why the Elmo DVD had it on there. When I came around the corner, I realized it wasn't Elmo making that music. I found Ryan sitting in the middle of the floor with the t.v. remote in his hand just staring at the television. I waited for a few minutes to see what he would do but he just sat there as if waiting for the commercial to end so he could watch the game. (I would have had to change the channel in order for him to catch a game that early in the day.)


Here a few good shots of him playing with Elmo last night. He had coughed until he threw up his bottle and had a long long nap. It was getting a little late and I didn't want him to stay up all night so I woke him up. Boy was that a mistake!! It took him about 45 minutes to get into his normal adorable Ryan mode. Here he is after he was back to his adorable self.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your children are getting so big. I know that you have alot on your plate now. You are a very strong person. Sorry I not around for you as much as I should be but as you know life gets so busy. I love you and think of you often.

Terry said...

Robin - you are like a sister to me. You've always been there for me when I needed you the most. I know we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like but I think we both know that we think about it. Need to have a girls day/afternoon whatever "out".


Mommy's Favorites