Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fun Friday


Logan is so much fun! (He really is - he likes to keep me on my toes and I love him more each time he comes out of his shell to see what he can get away with) He has been smacking at the pictures we have on the wall of the playroom. I'm not sure if it's because he just wants to see my reaction or if it's because he's over the Lion King. He will stand on the arm rest of the couch, turn and smack at the picture and just laugh and laugh. Last night, at 6:30 I decided I had enough of that so (while dinner was cooking) I rearranged the playroom.

Oh that was a lot of fun. I had to move the couch out from the wall so he couldn't reach the wall and what a mess I found under it. I had to vacuum the entire room because you know the messes the kids can shove under and around heavy items. I got rid of some of the smaller baby items (pack-n-play, bouncer and swing) so now there is a lot more room. I will have to see if this new move is good enough to keep my little monkey man from getting to those pictures.

After all that, I went back to getting dinner prepared and made Logan his favorite peanut butter sandwich because he asked so nicely for it. (can you sense the sarcasm here??!!) I believe he ate two pieces before he started the gravity test on the couch this time. I had to vacuum his seat and all the floor in front and behind the couch again and he wasn't happy with me. He had to sit in time out and I swear I heard him say "I sorry" but I couldnt' get him to repeat it again verbally. He just kept doing the sign language. It was worth all the extra work to hear him say those two words.
Katie likes to do whatever Logan and Marie are doing. Thankfully she isn't tall enough to reach the pictures but we did catch her trying to climb the entertainment center the other day. I can only assume she was trying to do the Logan; mess with the DVD player.

As you can see, Ryan loves his big sister Marie. He sees pictures of himself and says "Ree Ree" and of course, when she gets home from school he has to follow her around. When she goes in her room to do homework, I can always find him there with her. He will sit on the floor playing with some toys or she will put a Barney movie on for him and he will sit in there with her. When she gets hyper, he's right there with her. (I'm not too sure that it's a good thing!)

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites