Monday, September 24, 2007

Marie - September 26, 1998

I can't believe that Marie will be 9 years old on Wednesday. It seems like yesterday when she turned one and demolished/puked up her birthday cake. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday over the weekend and she was so cute. She said she wanted Rhys to come over and have cake with her. I asked her if that was all she wanted and she said "wellllll....no!" She proceeded to give me a very long list of things she wanted to get for her birthday. She made the list extra long so we'd have more to choose from. The past couple of years, Daddy has been taking her to Disney or Sea World to celebrate on her birthday; which means she hasn't been in school to celebrate with her friends. This year she said, "Mommy, do you think Daddy's feelings will be hurt if I go to school on my birthday this year?" She is too cute! I told her that Daddy would be fine and she could go to school and celebrate with her friends/classmates.
Marie and Logan today

Marie and her baby brother Logan - Christmas 2002

Marie and Cousin Blake hanging out in the toy box - 2 1/2 years

Marie with her first birthday cake - YUM!

Here is Marie with her Granny and her very first smile.

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites