Monday, October 29, 2007

Updates

I've just spent my morning getting everything scheduled for Ryan's next MRI and rescheduling the follow up visit with his neurologist. (Spent most of the time on hold between the insurance and the hospital doing the MRI) He is scheduled for the 6th of December so we have some "down" time for a little bit. Yeah - no doctor's visits; at least not in Orlando anyway. I have to wait a little bit to schedule with the neurosurgen. It's almost lunch time so I have to wait until sometime after 1:00 to call to schedule that. Whew! what a morning! Between the torrential rain we've been having, we had to stand on the front porch WITH the umbrella this morning waiting on the school bus, and all the phone calls I feel like I've run a marathon and it's only 11:42 a.m.!!!!

Ryan and Katie are happily playing together while watching some Barney. I get some kisses in between all of that when they feel like visiting with me. Ryan was watching Sesame Street and at the end they always show Oscar and his pet worm. Today they had several pet worms and they were in sleeping bags going Nighty Night. Ryan said, "Night Night!" At first I thought he wanted to go for a nap but then realized he was just commenting on the end of the show. He's very much aware of things; so much more than Logan was at that age!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites