Friday, October 19, 2007

Play time Thursday

Ryan had his MRI yesterday and we were able to make it home by 1:00 p.m. Once I had relaxed and got enough coffee in me to kill the tension headache, we cuddled a little bit. Surprisingly, Katie wanted the most cuddling. Ryan was wanting to play with the toys but would come over to us for a kiss every so often. Katie must have missed me since Daddy got everyone up and ready in the morning. She is used to Mommy being home all the time so it was a different morning for her. I have to admit, it made me feel good that she missed me because when Daddy gets home they ALL want to be with Daddy and don't even know I exist. (Most times that is fine with me; I need a break too :)

Logan and Marie were home by 4:20 and since Friday is no school there was no fighting to get homework done. Everyone did their normal afternoon routine; screaming for juice and a snack while running around and fighting with each other. I think they truly miss one another during school time but they don't want Mommy to know so they fight when they get to see each other every afternoon.

Once everyone was settled for the evening we played and cuddled in the playroom. Logan wanted me to lay down next to him on the floor while he watched a movie. Katie likes to jump on me whenever I get down on the floor and Ryan was playing "Ring around the Mommy" and coming in for kisses the whole time he was giggling. Marie was right in there with the rest of them. She'd play with Ryan then come in for a cuddle with the others. She got down on the floor at one point and Katie decided she was fair game. She jumped on her and proceeded to sit on her so she couldn't get up.

This was the most fun and relaxing time. I really needed it after the day we had and I think the kids knew that. They are Mommy's little angels; Daddy was able to enjoy the baseball game for a little while at least. :)

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites