Saturday, October 6, 2007

School and colds

School has been back in for about six weeks and this is the second go round with a cold. Ryan has been fussy lately and had a little cough as has Marie. This morning I woke up to Ryan sneezing yucky stuff all over the place (and all over me). Katie came in for an early visit and started coughing and sneezing as well. These two are not and have never been in day care and so they catch everything that Marie and Logan bring home.

What a way to spend your Saturday morning. Marie and I are running around with tissues trying to get to them before they get it everywhere. Both have been medicated so I'm hoping that will put off the yucky stuff for a little while so I can now clean up and disinfect so Logan doesn't get it. I know, good luck with that right?! Marie is Mommy's little helper and she's great. One of her friend's have a sleep over party tonight and she can't go because she's coming down with this too. I think she got it first and shared it with Katie without meaning to of course.

I have to figure out something fun to make up for her missing her sleep over. Anyone have any suggestions??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey the kids are getting so big . I sure do know all about the school and colds. There is a girl in my class and all she did is cough, she was relly good about sharing it with me. I have been so sick with a cold. I missed a day of school so you know I am really behind....Hope all is well I do love and miss u.....

Terry said...

I hope you get better but still have just enough of a cough to give it back to her. (But then she'd just share it with you again!) I hope you get caught up with all your work soon. Let me know when you get a break from school and we'll do a "dew". Love you!


Mommy's Favorites