Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday - Part II

I'm waiting on Daddy and Marie to get home from the game. He's called several times and even once during the game. Astros lost the game in the bottom of the ninth inning but all-in-all it was a good game. I know that they had a great time; good quality Daddy and Daughter time which they needed. Katie has been at the side window at the front more than she's been playing today. She really has missed her big sissy Ree Ree! I don't think the boys have really noticed; they've been the normal playing hard, pooping up a storm, selves all day. I've really missed my little helper. She needed some one-on-one time with one of us and the others needed some time away from all the fighting. There wasn't much fussing today; other than the normal he's/she's taking my toys that goes on all the time.

Miss Katie "I'm afraid of the dark!" requested to be carried to her room and put to bed with a movie. I tucked her in the bed, put a pillow and blanket on the floor for Ryan, threw Dora on the DVD player and turned off the light. So far, Ryan has come out for some bananas and a baa baa but no screaming from Katie and no getting out of bed. It's early yet for that; if she isn't asleep by the time Dora is finished playing then I can pretty well guarantee that she will be coming out for a snuggle by then. Now if I can just get the boys to settle down for the night I just may get to bed by 1:00 tonight. Wish me luck!!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites