Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday update

Today is the day that Marie and Curtis go see the Astros play the Rays in Tampa. I think she figured out yesterday that she was going because she and Katie were up before 5:00 a.m. this morning. She claims Katie was afraid of the dark and crying but..... The light from the television woke Logan up so he came in to snuggle/kick me around 5:00. The only one who got to sleep in today was Ryan. Lucky little guy!

The good thing about everyone waking up so early was that Katie and Logan both fell asleep for about an hour this afternoon. Kind of nice to have two of the three at home sleeping and quiet for a little while. I couldn't get Ryan to take a nap until a few minutes ago. He wanted to snuggle so he climbed up into my lap and quickly fell asleep. Of course, the other two have been awake for about an hour or so now. Oh well, I've had my coffee and I can stay awake with them later tonight.

Marie and Curtis got off a few minutes earlier than planned but the weather was looking really nasty so I'm glad they got a head start. Of course, they did leave a couple of things at home. One thing being the directions on how to get to Trpicana Field. It's okay as I was able to give him the few instructions he needed over the phone. I'm sure you've run into the same thing; you get directions off the internet from MSN Maps or Mapquest and the directions aren't quite what they should be. You always have to take into consideration that there may be construction going on wherever you are traveling. They are going to have a great time!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites