Saturday, January 26, 2008

Slow updates

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but as usual it's crazy here! Katie turned three today and we celebrated by taking the kids to Disney. I was prepared early yesterday; packed all three bags and everything else in the morning after making my list (and yes, checking it twice). I remembered everything but forgot to charge the portable DVD player and the camera. Luckily the camera had enough juice to get most of the shots I wanted so it wasn't a total bust. (I don't feel so bad, Curtis forgot his cell phone so had to use mine to check in at work!)

I have to say, this trip was the most non-stressed trip with the kids that we've had in a very long time. I just decided I would make sure to take pictures so that we would have something to show and to not stress when the kids started to scream as all the kids do it. Good thing I decided that ahead of time; Ryan screamed for the first hour or so every time we stopped the stroller to look at something. We had to stop to change diapers so Curtis let him out to run and once that happened there was no putting him back in a stroller. It was quite funny and it sure helped with the nap later when we left! I love the camera I received for Christmas; I was able to push a stroller and take pictures at the same time. (Although, a few did turn out a little fuzzy most of them were super!)

On the way home, Katie, Ryan and Marie (YES the nine year old actually fell asleep too!) while Logan watched Boo Bahs on the DVD player. Lord, but I can't stand those stupid things!! They are more annoying then the other pink, purple, yellow and red "blobs" that came out before them. Of course, now Logan has decided he really REALLY wants to watch that DVD and listen to them sing so it's on continuously!! What in the world was I thinking?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Do you live near Orlando??


Mommy's Favorites