Saturday, January 12, 2008

A little something about Ryan

Ryan has been progressing with leaps and bounds lately. The other day we were at the hospital waiting for the therapist and I was trying to distract him from getting irate. Katie and I started counting on our hands. Ryan decided to join in by moving his fingers around and counting from one to ten. He is now saying all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters too. (Mind you, Daisy sounds like Sissy and Micky sounds like boogie but we all know what he's saying)

Yesterday we were relaxing and playing waiting for Marie and Logan to get home when he did something that surprised me. He put his hands over his eyes and started counting. "1, 2,3, 4, 5; ready or not here I come." Of course it's not as clear as that but it was so close I knew what he was saying. I had him repeat it several times then I thought to go grab the camera to try to get it on video. Needless to say I lost that opportunity because when he saw the camera he started saying "cheese!" as he thought I was trying to take his picture. I will do my best to get him on tape and post so you can laugh with me.

I tried again to get him on "tape" doing this but he sat there and said cheese and proceeded to run over to Katie and steal her toy. Katie is now allowing him to play with her little "computer". She's such a good and loving big sister. Now if we can work on her attitude about eating.....

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites