Saturday, January 26, 2008

Disney Pictures - Katie's Birthday

The Tree of Life

The battery started acting up and I couldn't get any more pics of Goofy but I do have where they took some for us. Once I figure out how to get them I will e-mail you all pictures. I got a hug from Goofy too!!

As you can see; Logan adores Mickey! (So does Ryan; the only way to keep him calm while waiting in line was to pick him up and show him Mickey!!)

The Birthday girl!

Ryan; the Super Fussy BOY!

I was trying to get a picture of the deer but it was nice to catch something else in the frame!

This is supposed to be a picture of Mount Everest but as you can see I didn't do a good job!

2 comments:

Meari said...

These pics brought a smile to my face. I took my niece to Disney World when she was about 7 and I have very similar pics! :D

Jeff & Melissa said...

Looks like FUN... im jealous!


Mommy's Favorites