Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to school day

Well it was back to the old grind today as the older two were off to school first thing this morning. I had made lunches last night and done a few things so I wouldn't be so crazy this morning. I'd really like to continue doing these things in the evening so I can relax a little in the morning. This morning Ms. Katie was very clingy and I know it's because she knew Marie and Logan were going back to school.

Ryan went back for therapy and did okay. It had been two weeks since he'd seen his Occupational Therapist and I thought he was going to be a little cranky. He was so ready for her; he said Hi and when I asked if he was ready to go see her he said a very loud YES! Katie was very happy to see Ms. Cheryl; as soon as she came out of her office Katie dropped her dolls and went over and put her hands up in the air to be picked up. These kids adore Ms. Cheryl.

Ryan fell asleep on the floor with his butt up in the air about an hour ago. I set Katie up in the highchair so she could have a sandwich but it wasn't enough so she demanded some chips. She's asleep with her head on her hands. I want to get her down but I'm thinking I should just let her be. If I try to get her down she will wake up very cranky. I have a picture of each and will post in a minute or two. I'm enjoying the quiet time since it will only last about another 20 minutes until Logan and Marie hit the door. It will then be time to make some bread and bake Logan some cookies and start bugging Marie to do her homework.

I have now become my Mom; I now know why she (and all the other Mom's) looked forward to school starting back up!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites