Friday, November 30, 2007

Work, work, work and more work!

Curtis and I have been getting the boys room put together so that they can sleep in there every night. It has taken us two days to get it all done as it had become a storage room since neither boy wanted to stay in there. We moved our television in there so they could watch movies and pulled all the extra clothing and shoes out. We went through all the clothes and I ended up with two hampers full of clothes that Ryan, Katie and Logan can wear. This just made more work for me for after I get the laundry folded. I will need to go through their drawers and pull all the too small clothing out. In Logan's case I can box that up to save for Ryan but with Ryan and Katie I will be putting it all in bags for the goodwill or anyone I can find with little ones.

Curtis hurt his back this week so we still haven't cleaned the carpets and I was able to talk him into waiting until after we pull the Christmas tree and decorations down. I need to go through that area one more time so I can start that project on Saturday. Marie has been chomping at the bit to get everything up and take pictures. The neighbors have some of their outdoor decorations out already so every day I get a reminder to get my stuff in gear. It will take us (me) all day Saturday to get everything put up so I'm declaring Sunday my FREE day to relax and rest my arms, legs and everything else. Daddy can help me change diapers and cook on that day. I think he needs a break too; I've run him ragged this week with all the housework.

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites