Monday, December 3, 2007

Inside, done! Outside, not so done.

The very first thing to get put up was the tree. I almost gave up after that as it took a couple of hours to get it all done. Thankfully Marie and Katie helped me. (Ryan supervised)
Should have put a sheet down on the computer table so you don't get the background. Will remember this for next year (or this year if I can find a plain white sheet that's cheap!)

I love this sleigh set. Can you see where the reindeer's antlers are missing?? It's called check the box BEFORE you leave the store.

Our first Christmas decoration from when we were first married. It has issues but we still love it! (Notice girl at top of the stairs is missing her legs?!?!)

Our stuffed Christmas bear/Santa collection. (most of it)

Kids favorites; Mom's nightmares. (That's why they are the very top shelf where no child can get to them)

Our Disney sets that we have bought the day after (or whenever they go to 50% off) Christmas.

Need more batteries and another electrical strip to get these working. Marie likes the town on the left. (Ice skating)

Our stocking holders; note no stockings?! I had to pull them back off when we figured out Ryan can pull them down now. Will save the stockings for Christmas Eve.

More stocking holders and some singing Santas.

I love this set but I don't want to lose the little pieces so I left everything in the box.
It's not all that we have but it's enough for now. I'm tired just looking at the pictures. I was almost done when Curtis came home from work or so I thought. He did the Disney scenes all by himself and it took him at least an hour to get it all done. I love those; looks so real especially with the lights off. I did try to get pictures of the tree and those items the light up but I can't figure out how to get the flash to not work so it all looks like I took them during the day. One day I will learn the ins and outs of the camera and then we'll probably buy a new one.

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites