Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday morning

Tuesdays are therapy days for Logan. Usually, I have to get their lunches packed the night before so we can get up, dressed and out of the house by 7:55. Occupational Therapy starts at 8:15 so we have to have time to drive there, get everyone/everything out of the van and get into the hospital. This week Ms. Corey was out (finally got to take her trip to Hawaii to visit with the hubby) so we had extra time this morning.

I went ahead and prepared 90% of the lunches last night while baking Logan his regular and banana bread. I was already in the kitchen waiting for the banana bread to bake so why not get lunches done. This gives me a little more time in the morning to either sleep in or have a chance at a cup of coffee (Neither of those happened this morning) I set the alarm for the normal 6:24 wake up and hit snooze for 10 minutes thinking I could take that extra time to wake up slowly. Maybe 3 seconds after I got back into bed, Logan came in and jumped into bed with all of his blankets. A few minutes after that Katie was climbing into bed with me. Curtis had already brought Ryan to me as he was fussing around 5:00 so I now had 3 little ones and myself in the bed. So much for waking up nice and slowly :) It was nice; Logan next to me jibber jabbering, Ryan on the other side and Katie next to him. Katie would talk to Ryan and then give him kisses. He woke up in the best mood; I'm sure the kisses from Katie helped.

Too bad I can't wake up like this all the time; the only way it could have been better is if Marie had come in and joined us. She was still sleeping as she stayed up late watching Santa Clause Is Coming to Town with Katie last night. (Katie fell out really quick; when I went back to check on them at 9:30 Marie was still awake)

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites