Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A little bit of everything

Logan has decided he likes the play telephone. He picked it up the other day and it really looked like he was talking to someone. I grabbed the camera and told him to say Hello and Bye Bye.

Katie wanted to get in on the fun. If you have a camera in your hand you will have Katie right next to you. Mommy's little cutie pie.

You know Ryan with his Elmo. He won't go to sleep if he doesn't have his Elmo in the crib with him. Elmo is bigger than he is but he doesn't seem to notice. He will drag him all over if you let him. I tried to get a picture of him with his head down just laying on Elmo but he saw the camera.

Marie had her friends over again on Monday. They spent a good part of the day outside playing in the back yard. When it was time to come in to get ready for the girls to go home, I told them to put the stuff away and come inside to cool down and relax. Marie was covered from head to toe in dirt. Jordan was fine with a little dirt on her feet from where she had taken off her shoes. When I asked Marie if she had been rolling around in the dirt, and why Jordan wasn't nearly as dirty as she was; Jordan replied, "I didn't dig in the dirt at all but Marie...." Once the girls left I had Marie get into the shower. She wanted to take a bath but I said No Way! Imagine what the tub would have looked like. As it was, she took two showers. Yes two, I had to make her get back in and wash her hair and body one more time.


Jenna asked if she could get another cross stitch project to work on so we went hunting in my stash. She picked out a very pretty and hard pattern of a horse. I did the other horse pattern for my dad at least ten years ago. I hope Mom still has it so I can snag a picture of it. I can't wait to see how Jenna does. I was able to lend her all the supplies she needed so I told her that all I ask is either show it to me when she's done or take a picture for me.


Ryan and Katie have been playing hard together lately. They have been chasing each other up and down the hallway. Today, when Katie was on the floor Ryan gave her a taste of her own medicine. He lay down on top of her and wouldn't move. (Exactly what she does me when I get down on the floor for whatever reason) He also wants to play ring around the Mommy a lot more too. He tends to try to do that when I'm changing diapers. I have to either go in the bedroom and change diapers on the changing table or back myself up against the couch so he can't get near me.) Between Katie and Ryan; they both head right for me when I'm changing a poopy diaper. Katie will ask me over and over (and over) "did he poop Mommy?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope all is well with you and your family, They are so cute, I sure wish we had more time to be together. But you are where I was wben we first met, many moons ago. But atleast we are still friends I think that friends forever. I love you very much I thankful you being a part of my lifel Kiss all the kids for me and give them a great big kiss for me........

Terry said...

They are growing up so fast. I still can't believe that Jennifer just turned 30. It seems like just yesterday she was getting her visit from Aunt Flo. We love you too. Maybe when therapy gets more consistent and you have a break from school we can get a break and see you. Hugs and kisses from us to you too.


Mommy's Favorites