Monday, July 7, 2008

What a fun Monday......NOT!

Today started out with us waking up late and Logan having to be at school for therapy at 8:00. I had to jump up, get dressed, wake everyone else up (except for Curtis) and start changing diapers and getting them dressed. As I was rushing to get my shoes on, Curtis went to grab the keys for the mustang which blocked my van in the driveway. I had taken the mustang keys yesterday to put the car seats back in after Curtis did some major cleaning of the van. I remember locking the door with the push alarm button but don't remember anything with it after that point. Of course, it was time to start loading the kids up when we discovered the key was MIA.

He grabbed the alarm key that wasn't working; low or dead battery and headed out the door. He got it open and the alarm off in time to roll it back far enough where he could back the van out and around it. We set off to therapy only ten minutes late. After we got home I started the massive cleaning and search for the key. The living room has been ransacked and put back together very neatly. The desks have had the same done to them as well as the kitchen. I finally sat down and asked him to check the truck when he had a free second in the off chance that he took the key yesterday on his way to get gas for the lawn mower. Neither one of us had much hope that it was in there and I was starting to ransack/clean up the master bedroom when the phone rang. Almost six hours after I started the ransack/clean up of the house, the key was found in the truck. I'm just thankful that he found it before I had to rip apart the bedroom and bathroom areas. I'm all for the Spring/Summer cleaning but this isn't quite how I wanted to do it! Now I can relax a few minutes before Ryan's therapy starts this afternoon and get back to picking up the bedroom and start on some laundry. WHEW, what a MONDAY!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites