Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Logan's first tooth

Okay, it's not exactly what it sounds like. It's not his first tooth but his first baby tooth that fell out. He came up to me early Saturday saying boo boo pointing to his mouth. He allowed me to look in and touch it but as soon as I wiggled it he bit me! He wouldn't let me touch it again so I couldn't be certain how loose it was at that point. I did write a note to his teacher to let her know about it just in case it suddenly disappeared. Because he's autistic and doesn't speak much he couldn't tell me it was loose or when it felt like it was coming out. I did receive a call yesterday around lunch time from Ann who said she was able to get it before he swallowed it. Yeah Ann!! Of course, getting him to smile for the camera was a chore in itself. It took about six shots before I was able to trick him into smiling for me.

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites