Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag - borrowed from Meari

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse where I always keep it. Afraid I will forget it when I walk out the door.
2. Your significant other? Curtis, my wonderful husband.
3. Your hair? Very dark brown with gray; time to color again.
4. Your mother? Very stubborn
5. Your father? Deceased but also very stubborn
6. Your favorite thing? My family, cross stitch and my coffee
7. Your dream last night? Didn't get much sleep between one sick child and two cranky ones so not sure that I did dream.
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee
9. Your dream/goal? To be able to have my husband stay home too.
10. The room you’re in? Living room
11. Your ex? Ex what??
12. Your fear? heights, snakes and bees
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? More money and my husband a stay-at-home Dad (while I'm a stay-at-home Mom).
14. Where were you last night? at home like always
15. What you’re not? patient - never have been and doesn't look like I ever will be.
16. Muffins? Blueberry or banana
17. One of your wish list items? to have all the children sleeping in their own beds and in their own rooms this year!!!!
18. Where you grew up? In a small town in Connecticut
19. The last thing you did? changed a diaper and made a bottle.
20. What are you wearing? Sweatpants, t-shirt and socks; I'm cold!
21. Your TV? which one?
22. Your pet? none
23. Your computer? HP desktop
24. Your life? Full of therapies for the boys and lots of fun times with all.
25. Your mood? Very groggy but happy
26. Missing someone? My dad
27 Your car? Blue Dodge Caravan
28. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
29. Favorite Store? Target or Dillard's
30. Your summer? Spent with all of the kids while they are on summer break; maybe a trip to Houston to visit family. I sure hope so!!!!!
31. Like someone? In love with my wonderful husband
32. Your favorite colour? Purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? this morning
34. Last time you cried? Sunday night; I always cry when I watch a sad movie.
35. Who will/would re-post this? I dunno, but I want to know if you do so please leave me a comment!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Great list! I love reading little tid bits about people. :)


Mommy's Favorites