Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cole Family Artwork



A week ago Monday, the kids were off school for President's Day, so when Ryan's O.T. came for his scheduled visit they all got to work with him for his session. Since it was raining, we couldn't go outside so she decided to try some finger painting. I have to admit I've never tried this with the kids. I know, bad Mommy! For the most part Ryan enjoyed playing in it and Katie and Marie had a ball. Logan ran up a couple of times saying, "Paint!" and then would run back off. He even stuck his finger in some purple paint and made one little swipe at the paper but wouldn't do more than that. This picture is the end result of Katie, Marie and Ryan fingerpainting that day. I believe I will have to invest in some washable paints so that the kids can do this more often. They all loved it and didn't give me that much of a fuss when they were done and heading in to a nice warm bubble bath. Why didn't I think of this before? Katie hates to get into the bath and then hates to get out. After the painting session she was almost ready for her bath and didn't fight like normal. She still didn't want to get out of the tub but I can live with that!!

I think I'm going to put this up on the wall in the playroom to show off their combined efforts at fingerpainting and add more pictures to it as they do them. I can make a finger painting wall of pictures and I know they will love looking at their beautiful artwork!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Great artwork! I'm going to send you an email about my fingerpainting experience. :)


Mommy's Favorites