Monday, June 1, 2009

Ryan

He was more interested in sliding down the slide then finding the easter eggs! But, then again, so was Logan! If you look closely, you can see Logan's feet and butt where he's swinging on the swing!

Mommy's little giraffe with ladybug boots! This is how he stayed somewhat dry last week.

Exhausted boy! He kept insisting he wasn't tired but when he snuggled in my arms he fell fast asleep within minutes. Poor little tired boy!

I will try to get some more recent pics of Marie, Logan and Katie and post them on here soon. This is the last full week of school (Friday and next Monday are half days) before school lets out for summer. I've got lots planned for my little rugrats and I'm looking forward to having a month of sleeping in (Yeah right! LOL) and not getting up before 7:00 to get them all ready for school. July will be summer school for Logan so I'll be getting up with him as he catches the bus around 8:00 or so and will be back home by 2:20 or shortly thereafter. The rest of us will take the time to work at home with Ryan's therapy (Me and him only) and playing school so that Ms. Katie is ready to start Pre-K in August. She's so excited about going to school next year and being at the same school as Ryan. I wish they all four could be at the same school but at least they are paired up.


1 comment:


Mommy's Favorites