Friday, May 23, 2008

Whew! Glad that's over with

I think we've finally gotten rid of that nasty stomach bug that came through this house. First Marie, then Logan, then Katie and Ryan. Thankfully it's gone now so I can go back to the normal routine. Cleaning and lots of it are on the agenda for today along with laundry. I've done a lot of picking up but now it's time to get back to the mopping and scrubbing; doesn't that sound like fun??

Last night the kids were feeling good and playing well together with minimal fighting so I grabbed the camera and took "some" photos.... 147 later I thought DUH! why not do a little video but by then the battery was totally wore out as I hadn't charged it in forever. They were playing so cute together. Marie, Katie and yes little man Ryan too; they were playing ballerina. I think Ryan just likes to be in the thick of things and doesn't care what he does but it sure made for some good laughs for Mommy last night. Pictures to follow...

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites