Monday, March 2, 2009

Been awhile....

Since I've updated the family blog. Sorry about that everyone! All is well here for the moment. LOL Ryan has settled into school with no problems. He was a little skittish about me leaving him but once Katie and I were gone he was fine. This is the fourth week for him and he's now walking to class rather than having me carry him.

Katie is doing much better with dropping him off too. Today she couldn't wait to get to the classroom and took off running. (she likes to play with the toys while I get Ryan settled) Only to promptly fall on her face in the grass, thankfully it wasn't the concrete. She jumped right up and said, "Come on Mommy, let's go!!" It wasn't until after we dropped Ryan off and got back in the van that she noticed she had grass stains on her knees. "Mommy, you need to wash my pants, I don't like them dirty!" Sorry kiddo, you are going to have to wear them all day. Just in case you do it again later LOL.

Marie is doing good in school again. I just hope she keeps it up so she can get back on the A/B honor roll again. So far this year she's missed it each marking period. I think she really wants to go on stage to get her certificate this time so hopefully she'll stay on track. She likes her new haircut just like mine. It's easier for her to deal with although she still refuses to brush it unless I remind her a couple of times. Today she claimed she did brush it; I had to tell her using her fingers as a brush didn't count. Gotta love her for that one! LOL

Logan is doing great as well. He loves school and riding the bus. His behavior is getting a little better at home and he doesn't act up in school unless there is something wrong. He lost another tooth last night so he's really got a nice gapped smile. Still trying to use every piece of furniture as a trampoline but maybe we can break that habit soon. I'm not holding my breath but I can dream can't I???? The couch went outside on the patio (on it's way to the trash tomorrow) last night and he actually spent the ENTIRE night in his "big boy bed". Now, if he can just continue to do that life will be great! I was all ready for an all nighter last night and went to bed with one ear on alert and one eye open. Slept pretty good considering I was ready to spring out of bed at any time. Keep it up Logan!! Great job mommy's big man!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:


Mommy's Favorites