Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Katie!

Her favorite shows on one cake. She loved the cars and liked the cake without the icing.

Ballerina outfit, bar and mat that came with it's own instructional DVD.

Kitchen stuff to play with now; it even makes noise too. Hmmmm not sure if that's a good thing or not. LOL

I think this was her favorite; her piano with microphone. They will fight over it I'm sure but as long as they have fun we can live with that.

Mommy's little princess a/k/a the birthday girl. The earrings came off as soon as the flash went on the camera. She's definetly my daughter LOL.

I can't believe my baby girl is four years old already. It seems like just yesterday when I was toting her to work with me. She was such a good quiet baby you didn't even know she was there. She's still a good girl and mommy's little angel. Happy birthday baby girl!


1 comment:

Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Katie, too! And more great gifts!


Mommy's Favorites